Some Draft Papers
I have an unusually large number of draft papers which I am unable for various reasons to post on SSRN.
I would, however, be very happy to share them with any readers who may be interested in having a look:
- “Substantive Review in the Common Law World: AAA v Minister for Justice  IESC 80 in Comparative Perspective”
- “Introduction: Apex Courts from Top to Bottom” in Paul Daly ed., Apex Courts and the Common Law (University of Toronto Press, Toronto, 2019)
- “The Constitutionalisation of English Judicial Review in Ireland: Continuity and Change” in Michael Ramsden and Swati Jhaveri eds. Indigenizing Administrative Law (Cambridge, University Press, Cambridge, 2019)
- “Divergence and Convergence in English and Canadian Administrative Law” in Michael Ramsden and Swati Jhaveri eds., Indigenizing Administrative Law (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2019)
- “The Administrative State and the Courts” in David Farrell and Niamh Howlin eds., Oxford Handbook of Irish Politics (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2019)
- “Facticity: Judicial Review of Factual Error in Comparative Perspective” in Peter Cane, Eric Ip, Herwig Hoffman and Peter Lindseth eds., Oxford Handbook on Comparative Administrative Law (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2020)
If you would like to look at any or all of these, please email me.
This content has been updated on December 4, 2018 at 12:57.