2023 Administrative Law & Governance Colloquium: Registration Open
You can now register here for the sessions in this year’s Administrative Law & Governance Colloquium, to be held virtually (Tuesdays 11.30 to 12.50). The Colloquium kicks off on February 7, with Professor Margit Cohn:
- February 7, Professor Margit Cohn (Hebrew University of Jerusalem), on the executive
- February 21, Professor Liz Fisher (University of Oxford) and Professor Sidney Shapiro (Wake Forest Law), on administrative agencies
- March 14, Professor Joseph Heath (University of Toronto), on the civil service
- March 21, Professor Robert Thomas (University of Manchester), on immigration
- April 4, Professor Peter Conti-Brown (Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania), on central banks
Register here. For more details, see here.
This content has been updated on January 9, 2023 at 13:39.